Aerodrome Museum

Living Lusatian aviation history - more than 90 years history of the Cottbus' aerodrome. Clearway with more than 20 aircrafts, numerous cars and miscellaneous base service instruments.

Several time periods are on display, from Cottbus' first small airport in 1900 over the Focke-Wulf aircraft construction, the Eastern German military air forces of the NVA until 1990 up to the Bundeswehr aviators at present time. The most recent aquisition was made in July 1998, an "AN-2 (Anna)", the world's largest single-engine double-decker, first built in 1957.

Anschrift
Fichtestraße 1
03046 Cottbus
Telefon
(0049) 355 / 3 20 04
Fax
(0049) 355 / 3 20 04
Link zur Homepage